Grown from organic seeds on fair trade farms where synthetic pesticides and GMOs have no room, and processed at factories that are governed by sustainability norms, a No Nasties garment is their way of showing the love. No Nasties uses only 100% organic certified cotton, as certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), 100% fair trade certified cotton, as certified by Fairtrade India and they are 100% Vegan too!
Is that Kirikou? Wearing Kirikou? Yup, that’s right.
Seeing our model absolutely love this peach dress, we thought of naming it after her, and so, we did.
This sleeveless A-line style is knitted using soft slub yarns, has raw hemlines and trims to add to the organic aesthetic. In addition to this, the flared panel at the bottom that makes it look even cuter. There’s a drop-shaped keyhole for easy wear on and take off.
Our model (5 yrs old, 3’8” tall) is wearing a size 4.
Fabric: 100% organic, fairtrade cotton slub jersey
Care: hand or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry; iron lightly if needed
Limited Edition: Almost all our clothes are made from unused fabrics at the factory that we reclaim and repurpose into our original styles. That’s fantastic for the environment but it means that we have *very* limited quantities in each style. So if you like something, get it soon because once it’s sold out, it’s not likely to come back in stock. Don’t miss out!*Free shipping in Australia over $99!
- All our clothes are made with 100% organic and 100% fair trade cotton. They are Certified.
- All our products are 100% vegan. They are PETA approved.
- All our dyes & inks are water-based & eco-friendly, with no plastisols. They are Safe.
- All our cotton farmers are paid a premium for community development. This helps the entire Village.
- All our factories are free of child labour & discrimination. They are Fair.
- All our packaging is made from either organic cotton or recycled cardboard. There are No Plastics.