Grown from organic seeds on fair trade farms where synthetic pesticides and GMOs have no room, and processed at factories that are governed by sustainability norms, a No Nasties garment is their way of showing the love. No Nasties uses only 100% organic certified cotton, as certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), 100% fair trade certified cotton, as certified by Fairtrade India and they are 100% Vegan too!
- Slanted hem dress with a shallow scoop neckline.
- Asymmetrical body shape creating a flattering drape.
- Elbow sleeve length; one sleeve is fitted and one sleeve is drop armhole baggy sleeve.
- Soft medium-weight yarn dyed stripe single jersey.
- Wash Care: Hand or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry; iron lightly if needed.
- Garment may shrink in machine drying.
- The model is wearing a size Small.
- Colour: Black & White stripes
Limited Edition: Almost all our clothes are made from unused fabrics at the factory that we reclaim and repurpose into our original styles. That’s fantastic for the environment but it means that we have *very* limited quantities in each style. So if you like something, get it soon because once it’s sold out, it’s not likely to come back in stock. Don’t miss out!
*Free shipping in Australia over $99!
- All our clothes are made with 100% organic and 100% fair trade cotton. They are Certified.
- All our products are 100% vegan. They are PETA approved.
- All our dyes & inks are water-based & eco-friendly, with no plastisols. They are Safe.
- All our cotton farmers are paid a premium for community development. This helps the entire Village.
- All our factories are free of child labour & discrimination. They are Fair.
- All our packaging is made from either organic cotton or recycled cardboard. There are No Plastics.