This nurturing blend of organic and natural ingredients provides intense care for your lips, aiding in both moisture retention and protection from the drying effects of the elements.
Deriving from the Melaleuca Alternifolia Tree, Australian tea tree oil is renown for its antibacterial and antiviral properties. Try applying it to the early stages of your cold sore to help reduce the discomfort associated with the tingle and blisters (if you catch them early enough maybe you’ll get a pleasant surprise too!!).
Apply Tea Tree Organic Lip Balm liberally to your lips as often as required to leave your lips beautifully soft, healthy and nourished.
- Made using 100% organic and naturally derived products
- Vitamin enriched ingredients promoting healthy luscious lips
- 100% nut free and gluten free
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians
- 1 tree planted for EVERY organic lip balm purchased
- All products created and hand produced within Australia
- FREE shipping on all Australian orders
Simple is Best
Lip Lip truly believes that simple is best and that lip care does not have to be complicated. Surely we can do without the petrochemicals, the synthetic preservatives, the mineral oils, the phthalates, the cheap labour, the crazy exotic ingredients and, let’s not forget, all that excessive, wasteful packaging?
Nature provides us with everything that we need for lip care, and as a business we source the very best certified organic and naturally derived ingredients for our products. We want to keep it simple and we have tried to achieve a lip care line that truly harnesses what nature has provided.
We believe that keeping the organic ingredients in their natural state allows the restorative and invigorating properties of the ingredients we use to shine through.
As a result, we are proud to affirm that we use:
- No mineral oils
- No preservatives or emulsifiers
- No artificial flavours or fragrances
- No petrochemicals
- No phthalates
- No products that have been tested on animals
- Recyclable packaging and correspondence
- 100% organic products and naturally derived ingredients
- No cheap labour (unless you count family and friends of course).
An Environmental Wake-up Call
We think it’s time for businesses to start conducting themselves in a more honest, ethical and sustainable way. We’re passionate about, and completely committed to conducting our business in a way that has a positive impact on the people and our environment. Environmental sustainability and being ‘Green’ is so much more than just a condescending consumer add-on. Our little world and the people who call it home are worthy of so very much more.